Ragtag Daily Prompt of the day : exult
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Create a new post inspired by today’s prompt. Feel free to be inspired to write fiction, nonfiction or create photos, art.
Another verb. Have fun with it
- show or feel elation or jubilation, especially as the result of a success.
- to express great pleasure or happiness, especially at someone else’s defeat or failure.
usually a verb phrase as in “exult in”, “exult at”, and “exult over” but can be used alone.
Please tag it “RDP” and/or “Ragtag Daily Prompt”. Also create a pingback (copy and paste this url into the word). If the pingback doesn’t work, copy your link in the comments below. Do give pingbacks a little time. Occasionally random pingbacks end up in the spam folder — don’t worry, we all check it regularly and will fish folks out and approve them.
FYI: would anyone like to become a Saturday prompter? I used to have a problem with insomnia so I was up late enough to post the prompt at a time that would be Saturday morning for people in Europe. Lately I’ve been going to bed earlier so it’s been a problem to do it when I wake up because then it’s too late for them. I don’t trust the timed posting mechanism as it posts a lot earlier than I expect so I don’t use it.
It might be easier if someone else would like to become a prompter who is up at the time the word prompt needs to be posted. Duties are not onerous:
- Post a word on Saturday about 6am European time.
- Visit the blogs of people who pingback a response and answer those who leave a comment.
- Check spam queue to see if a valid pingback or comment landed there and marke them as “not spam”, then approve them.
- Delete waiting spam.
- Also if you like to spend time on Facebook that would probably be a good thing because some of the prompters meet on FB sometimes
Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks.