Ragtag Daily Prompt of the day : squat
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Create a new post inspired by today’s prompt. Feel free to be inspired to write fiction, nonfiction or create photos, art.
Still on a verb streak. I love how a good verb can flip a sentence. Have fun with it
1. crouch or sit with one’s knees bent and one’s heels close to or touching one’s buttocks or the back of one’s thighs.
2. unlawfully occupy an uninhabited building or settle on a piece of land.
1. short and thickset; disproportionately broad or wide.
1. a position in which one’s knees are bent and one’s heels are close to or touching one’s buttocks or the back of one’s thighs.
2. (informal•North American) short for diddly-squat.
“I didn’t know squat about writing plays”
(definitions from Dictionary.com as they appeared on google)
Please tag it “RDP” and/or “Ragtag Daily Prompt”. Also create a pingback (copy and paste this url into the word). If the pingback doesn’t work, copy your link in the comments below. Do give pingbacks a little time. Occasionally random pingbacks end up in the spam folder — don’t worry, we all check it regularly and will fish folks out and approve them.
FYI: Starting next week we will have a new Saturday prompter: drkottoway of KO Rural Mad As Hell Blog. Please make her welcome. I’ve enjoyed working with you all and presenting prompts on Ragtag Community. I hope you have enjoyed the prompts as well. Thank you!