Ragtag Daily Prompt of the day : crash
Saturday, November 24, 2018
Create a new post inspired by today’s prompt. Feel free to be inspired to write fiction, nonfiction or create photos, art.
Another verb. Have fun with it
- (of a vehicle) collide violently with an obstacle or another vehicle.
- move or cause to move with force, speed, and sudden loud noise.
- (informal) (of a business, a market, or a price) fall suddenly and disastrously in value.
- (Computing) (of a machine, system, or software) fail suddenly.
- (informal) enter (a party) without an invitation or permission.
- (informal) go to sleep, especially suddenly or in an improvised setting.
1. a violent collision, typically of one vehicle with another or with an obstacle.
2. a sudden loud noise as of something breaking or hitting another object.
3. a sudden disastrous drop in the value or price of something, especially shares of stock.
4. (Computing) a sudden failure which puts a system out of action.
1. done rapidly or urgently and involving a concentrated effort.
1. with a sudden loud sound.
Please tag it “RDP” and/or “Ragtag Daily Prompt”. Also create a pingback (copy and paste this url into the word). If the pingback doesn’t work, copy your link in the comments below. Do give pingbacks a little time. Occasionally random pingbacks end up in the spam folder — don’t worry, we all check it regularly and will fish folks out and approve them.