Ragtag Daily Prompt of the day : Fluke
Saturday, June 30, 2018
Create a new post inspired by today’s prompt.
Feel free to be inspired to write fiction, nonfiction or create photos, art
For those who like to rhyme, some possibilities: kook, duke, puke, rebuke, spook, nuke, cuke (cucumber). And no, you don’t have to rhyme. I do haiku so I’m not rhyming.
1. unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.
2. a parasitic flatworm that typically has suckers and hooks for attachment to the host. Some species are of veterinary or medical importance.
3. a flatfish, especially a flounder.
4. a broad triangular plate on the arm of an anchor.
5. either of the lobes of a whale’s tail.
definitions from Dictionary.com
Please tag it “RDP” and “Ragtag Daily Prompt”. Also create a pingback to fluke (copying and pasting this link should work). If the pingback doesn’t work, copy your link in the comments below. Do give pingbacks a little time to be approved as they need to be moderated to avoid spammers.